// Contact data
- Address: Schoolstraat 90, 3451 AG Vleuten The Netherlands
- Postal address: P.O. Box 45, 3600 AA Maarssen The Netherlands
- Website: https://salespulse-marketing.nl and https://site24.fr
- Telephone number: +31 85 0479 250 and +33 6 21 66 02 46
Robin Simons is the Data protection officer for SPM. She can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
// Personal information processed by us
SPM processes your personal information collected from the use you make of our services and/or provided to us by you directly. The following is a list of the personal information we process:
- Other personal information actively provided by you, for example when you create a profile on this website, in correspondence, or by telephone
- Location data
- Data about your activities on our website
- Tracking data through different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Type of appliance and Internet browser
// Special or sensitive data processed by us
Our website and/or service has no intention of collecting data on website visitors younger than 16 years of age, unless with the authorisation of their parents or guardian. However, we have no way of verifying whether a visitor is 16. Therefore we recommend that parents monitor their children’s online activities, so as prevent the collection of data about the child without the parent’s consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information on a minor without such authorisation, contact us at email@example.com, and we will delete the data.
// To what ends and on what basis we process personal information
SPM processes your personal information for the following ends:
- To process your payment
- To send you our newsletter and/or publicity leaflet
- To contact you by telephone or e-mail as necessary to execute our services
- To keep you informed of modifications in our products and/or services
- To offer you the possibility of creating an account
- To deliver products and/or services to you
- To analyse your behaviour on our site in order to improve the website and to offer you products and/or services adapted to your preferences
- To follow your surfing behaviour on and between different website in order to customise our products and/or services to your needs
- To process your personal information according to our legal obligations, for example to fill in our tax returns.
// Automated decision making
SPM does use automated decision making to make decisions which have (significant) consequences for persons. By automated decision making, we mean computer processes or systems which make decisions without intervention of a human person (such as an SPM employee).
// How long we keep your personal information
SPM does not keep your personal information longer than strictly necessary to fulfil the function for which they are collected. For the following (categories of) personal information, the periods are:
- Client: as long as necessary to execute your order and/or as long we are working with and for you.
- Prospect: as long as necessary, if no interest is shown, the data are deleted within 14 days.
- Suspect: as long as necessary, if no interest is shown, the data are deleted at once.
- Newsletter: until cancellation; when the subscription is terminated, the data are deleted within 14 days.
// Sharing personal information with third parties
SPM will never sell your data to a third party and will not communicate them unless and insofar as this is necessary either for the execution of our agreement with you, or under a legal obligation. When dealing with subcontractors who process your data in their work for us, we conclude a data processing agreement to ensure the same level of security for your data. SPM remains responsible for these processes.
// To access, modify or delete your data
You have the right to access, modify or delete your own personal information. You also have the right to withdraw the authorisation you gave SPM to process your data, or to raison an objection to this processing, and you have a right of transfer over your personal information. This last means that you may request that we send your personal information, such as we have it, in a computer file to the organisation you name. . To send your request to access, correct, delete or transfer your personal information, or to withdraw your authorisation for their processing, or to object, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As we need to be sure that such a request was really sent by yourself, we ask you to attach to the e-mail a scan of an identification document. To protect your privacy, you should cover or blot out your identity photo, the MRZ (machine readable zone, the rows of numbers at the bottom of the passport page) and your national identification number.
We will answer your request as soon as we can, and within four weeks at most. SPM also wishes to inform of the possibility of registering a complaint with the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (Dutch Data Protection Authority), using the following link: Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens
// How we protect your personal information
SPM is very serious about protection your data and takes the necessary measures against misuse, loss, unauthorised access, undesirable publication, and unlawful modification. If you suspect that your data are not secure with us, or if you have clues of misuse, contact our customer service at email@example.com.